Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Year in Review

Over the past school year, I did several things.

I (somehow) passed two different online classes while doing most of the work the week before the respective class reached its conclusion.

I let my motivation fall so low that I was unable to pull it back up for the remainder of the year--to the point where, for most of our fourth quarter, I found myself saying, "I can't wait for next year, because so-and-so-mistake-from-this-year won't happen again!"

I managed, once again, to rewrite a large part of the district "you will take this class this year" flow to satisfy my needs.

I watched my productivity fall below an acceptable level--to the point where only a major scare was able to push it back up to where I wanted it to rest.

And finally, I made a promise to myself that next year, everything will be in overdrive. I've already started my preparations for each different organization I'm running next year, and I have plans in place to finally make a dream of community WiFi a reality.

This year will not happen again. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I
    enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have
    bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the
    good work!

    http://www.tutorialoutlet.com/pos-355/pos-355-week-2-individual-assignment-huffman-trucking-paper-uop/

    ReplyDelete